Monday, February 06, 2006

Reminder to self - no more feature complete statements... announcing What's Running 2.2 Release Candidate 1

I stated boldly in my previous post that the BETA 2 was feature complete. Too early it seems. I ended up adding one more feature.
Whenever a new process or IP-socket is created it flashes in green, and whenever it is removed, it flashes in red. This is to help you see changes that might be too rapid to see if they aren't highlighted. In addition I changed the sorting behaviour - a long standing gripe for some of you - to always stay sorted when data changes and new processes appear. I also squashed a few small UI bugs...

So without further ado; please help yourself to What's Running 2.2 Release Candidate 1.
Download it here: http://www.whatsrunning.net/whatsrunning/downloadbeta.aspx

I do hope to release the final 2.2 within a week or so if nothing major hits the radar with RC1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home