Saturday, June 11, 2005

2.1...

The elusive 2.1! My last blog entry was on April the 5th, more than 2 months ago. Since then I've been pretty busy not having very much time to work on What's Running.

Nevertheless, I've had a great time going for two vacations with my wife; one was an extended weekend to New York in the end of April and another one in the end of May spending 10 days in Jordan. Absolutely fantastic vacations both of them. I've learned a lot about middle east and meeting lots of friendly and lovely people.

I haven't been completely lazy with WR 2.1 though, I do have sent out 4 beta releases and I'm working on a release candidate which should be out real soon now. In the mean time, go fetch the beta release here http://www.whatsrunning.net/DLBeta.htm.

Also, I'm finally sprucing up the website with some more functionality.

So when is the 2.1 release going to happen? Real soon now! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home